One of the most rewarding things about being your Williamsport, PA Kia dealers is serving our neighbors as a resource. Whenever you have an automotive question, we encourage you to contact Blaise Alexander Kia so we can answer it for you. It doesn’t matter if you have a vehicle from another brand—we’re still happy to answer your questions!
Here are some of the questions we answer most frequently:
- Why should I consider buying a pre-owned automobile? When you buy one of the used Kia cars in our inventory, you’ll sidestep a lot of the rapid depreciation that occurs the minute a new vehicle leaves the lot. You’ll also pay less up front than you would for a new model.
- Are you hiring? Our dealership group is always looking for people to join our team. You can view our available openings and apply for a position
- Why is routine maintenance so important? By following your routine maintenance schedule, you’ll ensure your car works properly and prevent minor issues from developing into bigger problems. You’ll also preserve your vehicle’s resale value and extend its working life.
- Where can I get parts and accessories for my Kia vehicle? You can order Kia parts online using our website or you can visit our Kia parts center near Lewisburg, PA to pick up whatever parts and accessories you need.
- How can I figure out what my current car is worth? If you want to know your vehicle’s value, you can bring your automobile to our Kia dealership or use the Value Your Trade tool on our website.
If you have a question that we didn’t answer in this blog post, give us a call or stop by our dealership today.